View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #15
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginas_babys View Post
My opinion is certainly not the only valid one, although it is the only one you have fixated on by the looks of it.Read through it and you will see that I am not saying anything different than what any of you are.I am telling this person to get her dog to the vet ASAP.What are you seeing thatīs so wrong in my post exactly?
I am beggining to think alot of you are obsessed with every little word I write and that no matter what I say, itīs wrong.READ MY POST, and please, stop picking at every little word I write, because 1: I am not the idiot you think I am and 2: I am using common sense to awnser the OP and I havent contradicted ANY of you in what I wrote.Am I telling him/her to get to a vet before talking to a bunch of girls on a forum? YES! What is wrong with that?

This person needs to see her vet, who will tell her what everyone else is saying, and he/she may be more comfortable hearing it from her vet than coming on here and reading a few posts..something that I think is good to do also, but not the way to go IN THIS CASE.
I know that I LOVE reading forums, but there are certain things that I do like to go through with my vet before I do them.This is what I am saying.
When something like this happens, I just think itīs way better (and faster) to get offline and down to vets office before doing anything else.
I am not obsessed or fixated on anything. I merely commented because your opening sentence set what I believe was an unecessary theme. While, yes, I did read the rest of your post, I must say that after seeing that, it took a lot of work on my part. And, then if not enough, you did it again in your last paragraph.
Food for thought.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!