View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:32 AM   #12
Ginas_babys
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
I owe YTers a ton of thanks and appreciation. Vets are surely a priority. But not all Vets have the entire bank of knowledge that the collective experience of YTers has on YORKIES and a good vet is open to suggestions and information and alternate forms of therapy.
I also apreciate forums, I have been a member of YT for 9 years (couldent remember my last username and had to make a new one after lurking for a VERY long time - like 5 years), BUT, in cases like this, I DO think it´s alot better to get to a vet ASAP.The reasons? We do not know how far along the dog is..she could be half way through her pregnancy by now and she needs to be examined.In these cases where the breeding is accidental and the male is more than half the bitches size, I personally would want to hear what my vet thinks and then I´d double check with a forum

I´m not saying the info on here in useless (I have used alot of it for YEARS!) but when the dog in question could be in danger, I think a run to the vet first is VERY important.
I also don´t want to scare this person away, again, this is why I am repeating that he/she might be more comfortable with her vet.

Heck, I came here when I was in doubt about Bellas PLANNED pregnancy because my vet was on vacaction and I had to wait a little to see him, but once he came back, it was him I turned to and him I trusted because he is the one here with me and he is the one who knows my dog, has her records, ran the tests beforehand etc etc.

I am not and never have pooped on anything any of you have said or suggested.I just see certain things a little differently
Ginas_babys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!