View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:16 AM   #11
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I don't really understand why you think that your opinion is the only valid one which is what I suspect or you wouldn't have disclaimers and warnings about other opinions all over your post. Why not just post your opinion and be done with it? I have seen this in other threads. Just let it go and the OPs of these threads will be less affected by the conflict that seems to linger amongst some of our members.

As for scaring the "bejeesus" out of someone, I respectfully disagree with you. Whether a person closes their eyes because they don't want to know the truth or whether they are opened is their personal choice. Not everyone covers their eyes!!! I have seen people change their minds on this forum so I believe it needs to be said and I am not about to critique the messengers. Breeding is not a simple thing and it becomes a disaster quickly in cases like this one that is being presented. Oh, sure, it is good to get the opinion of a vet...BUT I think that the wealth of knowledge that people on this forum have is worth a LOT when it comes to disaster breedings.
Addditionally, that wealth of knowledge, believe it or not is highly respected. I have gone to my vets with entire threads from YT and they keep them, they never dismiss them and many of you know that some of the advice here was taken by my vets and saved my Mini, helped my Mia1 and for sure helped to diagnose Mia2.

I owe YTers a ton of thanks and appreciation. Vets are surely a priority. But not all Vets have the entire bank of knowledge that the collective experience of YTers has on YORKIES and a good vet is open to suggestions and information and alternate forms of therapy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!