View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 07:08 AM   #10
Ginas_babys
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I don't really understand why you think that your opinion is the only valid one which is what I suspect or you wouldn't have disclaimers and warnings about other opinions all over your post. Why not just post your opinion and be done with it? I have seen this in other threads. Just let it go and the OPs of these threads will be less affected by the conflict that seems to linger amongst some of our members.

As for scaring the "bejeesus" out of someone, I respectfully disagree with you. Whether a person closes their eyes because they don't want to know the truth or whether they are opened is their personal choice. Not everyone covers their eyes!!! I have seen people change their minds on this forum so I believe it needs to be said and I am not about to critique the messengers. Breeding is not a simple thing and it becomes a disaster quickly in cases like this one that is being presented. Oh, sure, it is good to get the opinion of a vet...BUT I think that the wealth of knowledge that people on this forum have is worth a LOT when it comes to disaster breedings.
My opinion is certainly not the only valid one, although it is the only one you have fixated on by the looks of it.Read through it and you will see that I am not saying anything different than what any of you are.I am telling this person to get her dog to the vet ASAP.What are you seeing thatīs so wrong in my post exactly?
I am beggining to think alot of you are obsessed with every little word I write and that no matter what I say, itīs wrong.READ MY POST, and please, stop picking at every little word I write, because 1: I am not the idiot you think I am and 2: I am using common sense to awnser the OP and I havent contradicted ANY of you in what I wrote.Am I telling him/her to get to a vet before talking to a bunch of girls on a forum? YES! What is wrong with that?

This person needs to see her vet, who will tell her what everyone else is saying, and he/she may be more comfortable hearing it from her vet than coming on here and reading a few posts..something that I think is good to do also, but not the way to go IN THIS CASE.
I know that I LOVE reading forums, but there are certain things that I do like to go through with my vet before I do them.This is what I am saying.
When something like this happens, I just think itīs way better (and faster) to get offline and down to vets office before doing anything else.

Last edited by Ginas_babys; 10-22-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Ginas_babys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!