View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Of course you can cancel anything if you just don't show up and take your sick dog to the vet. That's responsible pet ownership and the very act of buying and keeping a pet requires that we sacrifice many things for them, even professional work duties at times. I don't mean that to sound harsh - just a fact that doglovers deal with often - and the dog always comes first. Waiting to take a sick dog into the vet can be terrible for the dog as it is likely uncomfortable and suffering and cannot tell you. Can't say a thing except in how in acts. You are that little one's only voice and you must step up and help her before she gets bad off. To tell you the truth, you have no idea what is going on with her or what infection or issue is happening inside her little body so, indeed, why are you waiting on vetting her to find out? Stretching her neck and the odd throat noise is indicative of soreness or something inside, not to mention the beginning with all of the vomiting, and she could be getting more ill by the hour. When my dog had pneumonia, he started hacking for a couple of hours and we were at the vet in about two hours one minute from the beginning of the hacking. Dx: Pneumonia. Just get her in for the vet to check her over and get her treatment started, okay? You'll both feel better!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!