View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
ColesMommy01
YT 1000 Club Member

Angry Chicken Hawks and Irresponsible Pet Owners(RANT)

I took Rasta for his daily walk today and noticed a silhouette of a bird over us. It was a friggin chicken hawk. We were the only ones out and the bird just kept circling and getting lower so I said "forget this" and picked Rasta up and continued walking, the hawk flew away after a couple of minutes. A few mins after that we walked by someone's home that has 3 large dogs and a dachshund(sp?) We walked on by then Rasta started growling and I was wondering what the heck was wrong with him. I turned around and the dachshund was chasing after us! I know better than to run, so I picked Rasta up(thanks buddy belt) by his harness and just kept a normal pace with the little ish of a dachshund on my heels barking its head off. After walking a couple hundred feet the dachshund gave up and I put Rasta back down to finish out his walk. Ugh!!!!! I was so mad! I understand sometimes our pets can get loose but if you have a pet you know is aggressive wouldn't you try to take extra precautions???? It seems like I can't even walk my dogs without interruptions like these(the hawk was just being a hawk but the dog being loose is just being irresponsible). Ok my rant is over
ColesMommy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!