View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #15
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I don't mind it that much as long as no one else can hear Tibbe barking. I wouldn't let him harass others with his barking ever. I was harassed by next door neighbor's dogs outside incessant, almost non-stop barking for years and it is an awful way to live. But I usually let him bark but stop him if he should go overboard which he usually doesn't. He's got a rich, full dog's life so he doesn't obsess that much barking endlessly at things, even if something persists. He'll stop after a bit and just watch/listen and sometimes growl or bark a bit if the situation goes on and on. He's usually more interested in what I'm up to and how he can help or involve himself in the goings on of the house but he is a very, very good watch dog. At night, he only barks at what he thinks are strange or intrusive noises he can't place as everyday and I so appreciate having him.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!