View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #15
pclinester
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauiGirl View Post
I am happy to hear that you are ready to open your heart and home to another Yorkie. Whether you are looking for one that looks much like Elvis, you will have to realize that there is no guarantee. Please don't set yourself up for disappointment if your new one doesn't turn out just the same, as you can see from all of ours, they do vary in size and color.

I hope you concentrate more on finding a great breeder that produces healthy pups, and let your new pup be a whole new experience in looks, personality, and just let the new one bring lots of joy and magic into your life.
Thanks so much for the advice...I went into this with an open heart, and wanted to find another baby that is individual, and unique..that we did...We have the runt of the litter, he is a tiny baby...born at 5 ounces...He is healthy now and is 9 oz....and 3 months..the vet says he is healthy, and he is much different than Elvis, and for that I am glad....It is neat to see who he is becoming...He is a snuggler, a picky eater, and loves to be wrapped up in a blanket...Elvis would have never stood for that...He makes our hearts smile, with laughter once again...
pclinester is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!