View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 07:08 AM   #12
watersideyorkie
Yorkie Yakker

Default No 2 Yorkies are the same.

We have had Yorkies for over 22 years....all related and they still are each different in their own ways. They share similar traits at times but their personalities are their own. Our Shiloh is 10 years young and I hate to even think of the day he isn't crying, barking and being playful. Could I replace him...never...could I start a new bonding with another Yorkie...of course. But we have 4 yorkies...someone will always need our attention (love), our time (playtime), our help (grooming) and our patience (crying, barking and yapping). Our herd range in ages from 10 years to 9 weeks...we just had puppies. The next generation isn't replacing anyone only continuing the Yorkie love in our house. Our suggestion is to find your next furbaby...not a replacement but a new chapter in your life. Whether a rescue or a puppy, just be patient, loving and enjoy the time spent together. Go visit the breeder and ask a lot of questions...we have to meet our buyers of our puppies and we ask questions...we are responsible for their lives and take that seriously. Remember Yorkies are big lovers in little bodies...they will lift your spirits when you are down and always make you feel wanted. Good luck and please contact us to talk "Yorkie" anytime. We live in NC also, near Charlotte. Now it's time to wash the adult Yorkies and take the puppies outside before it rains...7 dogs equals a whole lot of Yorkie going on. Take care and now go find your Yorkie and know that Elvis wants you to be happy and knows you will never forget him.
watersideyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!