Thread: Rover vs Biker
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 09:56 AM   #16
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

I was reading about this very subject as while back after I saw something that worried me. Poked around the net and read some sites and saw what bikers thought. If I were a biker I'd be worried about carrying in case of a crash and the firearm going off into my body or digging into ribs, etc., coming out, and my $1000 weapon bouncing like a ball down the road, etc., as I and/or the gun hit, roll over and over, with no small amount of force. Savvy bikers usually know carrying anything hard and substantial on their body becomes a weapon against them in the damage it can do after the body hits the ground atop it repeatedly. And boy, if you are riding down the road, fumbling with a saddle or tank holster, draw and really try to successfully operate a weapon, you are not much in control of your bike. I'd be pretty scared to carry and operate a big bike but some of them are such risk-takers, they do carry. Still, the guy in the vehicle will always have the upper hand as he can by far better control his car, drive, duck and point all with a lot less imminent danger than the exposed, carrying biker who might just go careening off the road if he loses only a momentary bit of control fiddling for or with a gun. Even if the car driver is momentarily stopped and has a gun he's going to have a big advantage against some exposed bikers, can shoot, duck and floor it.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!