Thread: Rover vs Biker
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:42 AM   #11
Magnus
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I remember one time... my mom got into a fight with one guy during a neighborhood meeting of sort. He grabbed her hair.. I was 4 years old but I still remember that particular scene clearly to this day. I randomly have flashbacks and it STILL upsets me.

DBlain: I'm so glad you and your husband didn't get hurt or have any further altercation with those bikers. I hope you (and everyone else) would never have to go through something like that.

Yorkietalkjilly: I find it bit ironic the bikers/family/friends call Jay Meezee (the one that's paralyzed) a "victim" when: 1. He shouldn't have been driving in the first place since he wasn't even allowed to have a license till 2017. 2. By his own choice, he participated in an ILLEGAL event. 3. They claim that he was just trying to help his buddy (Cruz) that fell off the bike when he got hit. Cruz's lawyer made a statement that he got bumped, got off the bike to walk over to the driver to go through "proper procedure" for an accident (that itself was so laughable). It sounded like he didn't even fall to the ground.

I understand the family asking for prayers for his recovery. He's still their son/husband/family/friends no matter what he may/may not have done. I think the general public got more angry b/c the mom/wife/aunt is calling Meezee a "victim", "innocent bystandard".

There are ppl donating money to help support Meezee. There are ppl donating to show support for Lien as well. Funny thing is, I don't think Meezee deserves the donations and Lien is rich already so I don't think he needs it. I actually wished the money would go towards animal shelters and rescue organizations...

I know.. I'm probably being insensitive and not very nice... There are many times where I prefer pup/cat/any pet company over humans...
Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!