Thread: Rover vs Biker
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #7
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
Not sure how much you heard/read but if the "news reports" and "police reports" are correct, after the first bump, they all stopped. The Rover took off b/c some of the bikers were bashing his car and one slashed his tires...

And I'm assuming you haven't seen any of their other videos. The original guy that posted it took it down but too late b/c pretty much half the population already saw it. One video showed how those guys were pretty much terrorizing another car. A prius that looked like it was just going on its way b/c the traffic light was green. You see a biker reaching inside the car and quickly retracts b/c the window is being closed.

They drive on oncoming traffic lanes, sidewalks, in medians, run red lights, and pretty much every traffic violations you can think of. I'm more surprised they didn't hurt anyone else.
Oh, yikes, no, only saw what they showed on CNN. Goodness, these guys were on a rampage it seems!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!