Thread: Rover vs Biker
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #5
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
IT IS terrifying! My incident was only with 7 bikers and I was really scared so I can imagine how horrible it was for them. I feel bad for the kids the most. On both sides...

I saw a clip where one of the biker that was actually there was blaming the Rover driver saying how he walked out with bruises and cuts, etc.. while his buddies got broken bones, medically induced coma, and probably would never walk again.
It's very sad but the bikers escalated it to a terrifying level and to me, whatever happened lies almost entirely on their shoulders from the way it looks at the present time. They had no right to slow down traffic and force that man to stop his vehicle! I wonder if they weren't spread all out on the highway, slowing cars down and this guy did something they didn't like, such as speed up and try to get around which they took as dissing them or something and then that one guy thought he'd just cause the guy to hit the rear of his bike. So glad it's all on video, even the deliberate attempt to get the SUV driver to hit him. But I might try to get around them too as when you have a huge group of biker types hogging the road, I'd be scared silly what they were up to. You hear about large groups of them all over terrifying people in huge groups, slowing traffic to a stop very often as they show off doing biker tricks on their machines when people are trying to get home from work, get to the hospital or take their kids somewhere. I saw a video of some of them doing wheelies and going so slow with cars creeping behind them. They have done that in Dallas, too, stopping traffic on the Tollroad and doing fancy bike tricks. So scary. I'm just thinking I'd get off the highway first chance I got if I ever saw a group like that up ahead and would just be scared spitless. But on the Tollroad, in some stretches there's a good deal of road between exits. Sometimes mob mentality takes over when a large group of men have the upper hand. I wonder if a car can outrun a bike speedwise? Looked like the SUV tried but they caught up to him. Feel sorry for the terribly injured guy but doubt he'd be injured if he wasn't so provocatively slowed down or stopped right in front of that guy's SUV when he hit the gas.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!