View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 06:33 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Question need a new soft food

I switched from merrick to holistic select...it is a very small kibble made by wellness...they love it! I also use wellness 95% chicken as a topper...I have been feeding this for over a year now. The food, once refrigerated, gets firm enough to cut into little chunks...I have noticed over the past several months that some of the cans..the food is darker in color, smells strong and is more mushy...they sniff it and walk away..eventually eating it but, not like the firmer cans...I sent an e-mail to wellness ans they told me that they have another, local company, that also makes the food....I was feeling good that the food is made not far from where I live but, now am having second thoughts. At almost $3.00 a can I don't want to buy it and not have them eat it! I am thinking about changing the soft food...I will not feed raw...I know a lot of you on here do...just something I'm not comfortable with. I am looking for suggestions...I won't feed store brand food either...I only want the best for my pups...

thanks everyone!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!