View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
Laura
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

That's interesting! When I was about 13, I babysat for a family who owned two yorkies, I think they might have had babies, but me and the kids were not allowed to be around them. About 6 years ago, my sister asked me to babysit a yorkie for a friend for a couple of weeks. When he got back, he asked if I wanted to keep him; Of course, I did. He died after about 1 year which broke my heart. I also have had a lot of dogs. At the time, we had a norwegian elkhound, a german shepherd, a border collie, and a llaso apso.
About 3 years ago, I found myself with no dogs. I decided I wanted a yorkie, but my husband was VERY against small 'yap' dogs, as he called them. I jokingly told him that I would know he really loved me when he got me a yorkie. Two years ago for my birthday, he wanted to take me to get my yorkie - and we came home with two. He adores them! We had pups last year, and now we have 6! It's funny, because until we got yorkies, I didn't know so many people had them, now it seems they are everywhere!

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1851
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!