View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #14
puppiesfantasy
Yorkie Talker

WOW! I am amazed as how mean some people are in here. You never visited Dynasty Yorkies home, you guys do not know who the breeder is and talk about her without proof. You can't find anything bad about the breeder, but you still post negative comments about her. You are plain evil people for accusing someone who support the ASPA and who fights for the animal rights of been a puppy mill. That tells me about your character and personality.
You have no idea what you are talking about. There is a God watching all over your negative actions. I leave it all to him.
I am Kenia. I am a responsible breeder. Yes, I produce small dogs and that's because my boys are small and because I have a very selective breeding program.
Better watch your words. You never know when you will need someone who was offended and attacked by you to come give you a hand to get you out of a hole.
If you didn't find anything bad about me is because my customers are 100% happy otherwise I am sure you would had found something negative about myself.
I thanks God for giving me this 6 sense of smelling trouble 1000 miles away. Maybe that's why he kept this buyer away from my puppies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!