View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #19
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suki's grandma
Ok, this is a dumb and off topic question. How did you get tiger to wear her harness? Also, how do you put it on? We have one for Suki and couldn't figure it out for the life of me---we gave up. She is only 14 weeks old so I'm sure she isn't too comfortable in her ways to get used to it. Does your harness have a thing on her back that you attach a leash to?

Thanks!

Gail

p.s. as you can tell, I have never owned a pet, much less a dog before! This is almost as fun as raising a human baby!
Hi Gail,

Tiger does not like to put his harness on too so whenever I need to, I have to bribe him with a good treat. I lure him with it otherwise he won't . . he always runs away. He is never on a harness at home but when we take him out I make sure he has it as all his ID tags are in it. Tiger is 19 weeks old and he's been wearing a harness since he was 10 weeks. I got it at walmart ($3.00 something) and I love it. You can find harness that is more like a wrap around with a velcro opening but they are very pricey (at the store where I found them) so am waiting until he is full grown so he won't outgrow such an expensive one. In the meantime, I am very happy with the one he has right now.

And yes, there is a place at the back where you attach the leash. Like you, this is my first time also to own a dog and I tell you they are demanding of your time . . . I just love Tiger to death that I'll do anything . . . .
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!