View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #14
pstinard
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by falnangl4u View Post
Still around today and looking / reading... Some of the most lovely dogs here!
I'm yet wondering, with the real beauties that I'm looking at, did any on them ever have the super thin leg hair or fuzzy undercoat that Ella seems to have & how did they end up if so growing up? She's my baby, but I'm yet so hoping for that long beautiful coat that I see on the avatars & albums. I'm feeding her Royal Canin with a touch of Missing Link, and I've just began adding a bit of the fish oil on top. I also just received a bottle of the Ice on Ice that I've read of here & will begin using it with her daily brushing. Any other advice would be great. This is a fantastic place to learn!

BTW, How do I get a photo to post here? What is the maximum size, or I wonder why I can't?
As you can see from Bella's "before" photo, she had thick puppy coat all over, even on her legs. It matted horribly, even with daily brushing. After her first grooming at 16 weeks, all the puppy coat was cut off, and she's had manageable silky hair ever since, with no mats. We feed her Blue Buffalo Life Protection for small breed puppies, and put in a few drops of salmon oil each day.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!