View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 06:31 PM   #4
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monet91 View Post
yea I know the know the breeder she is very honest & takes very good care of her pups I like her a lot she could of not even told me about him being ill or taking him to the animal hospital but she told me everything & told me all her concerns about him so it makes me feel a lot better doing business with her .. I'm not sure what the virus is once she took him to the vet they told her it might of been just an upset stomach & they ruled out the parvo so he doesn't have that but she just said he just isn't acting how she's use to him acting n she thinks it just might take a little while longer for him to come home until he seems like his self to her
You have a big decision to make and without more info I don't know how we could help. I like that she is honest and keeping the pup till well, but without knowing what the virus is it is hard to give you better opinions. I hope it works out and I really hope this pup gets better.

Please keep us posted.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!