View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
Ginas_babys
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequell01 View Post
I really can't afford to have her spayed right now I know it'll be too late but the time I have money for. Is it possible for her to have them and succeed?
I have never known anyone to breed such a young yorkie, but years ago (as a teenager) I had a wonderful Border Collie called Estrella, and when she was 9 months old, my mom left the gate open and Estrella escaped.
She was in heat and when we finally got her back, we had no idea she was pregnant (first dog, no idea about anything = disaster )
It didnt end well.One day, we came home to a few half formed pups in pools of blood all over the livingroom floor and Estrella was bleeding.

We rushed her to the vet, she needed a an emergency c-section, she was spayed and she lost all the pups..it cost my parents HUNDREDS to get her back to health..ALOT more than spaying her would have cost
So you see, if you donīt have the money to just spay her now, what are you going to do if something smiliar happens and you need ten times more the amount?

I trully hope nothing alike happens of course, but when a puppy has puppies, the possibilities are high :/
Ginas_babys is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!