View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #14
monet91
Senior Yorkie Talker

lol yea I can understand how she might feel some type of way with having many people enter her home & I should ask that if she says no then I would definitely back off the whole agreement . & actually no she hasn't sent me my receipt yet she told me she would once my money order came in the mail she told me when she received it on the 29& sent me a update video of the puppy the same night playing with his litter mates & then she sent an update text on the 31 of his eating habits are & how much he weighs & etc etc ..maybe she's forgot that she didn't send it & I know I seen her ad recently n she's taking off the puppy & another puppy & left the others up there ...I started looking into the other puppy because I seem a lot of people saying red flag when a breeder doesn't let you come see the puppies in their living habits & this one said I can come see the puppies and everything well several people I spoke to preferred me to come n see the puppies before making any decisions so I'm like ummm that's pretty weird she didn't
monet91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!