View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
IDPiper
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Did she really do that???

I was sitting on the floor going through some of my old makeup samples and I took my glasses off so I could read the little tiny print. Well, Piper decided to snatch them without me seeing her and proceeded to chew on them!! Ugh...she made deep huge gouges in one of my lenses!! I told her no in a very firm voice and she just looked at me like...what??? She has been a little more clingy today than she normally is so I'm not sure what's up with her.

She went to the vet yesterday for the first time since I have had her (definitely not going back to this one!) and was told that her teeth are terrible and that she has a few retained baby teeth. Could this be the reason that she is chewing so much? Is it necessary that the baby teeth be pulled and how do I go about improving her dental health? She is the little rescue yorkie that I got and I have had her for about a month now.

Another quick question...The breeder that I got her from said to feed her a normal sized kibble for her teeth but I got some new food yesterday and she is having a really hard time chewing it. Should I go to a smaller kibble or just find one that is not quite so hard?
IDPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!