View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #15
kikil
YT 500 Club Member

she does play fetch that's one good things that she is good at and sitting I think is other and staying maybe other I am not to sure. she fallows my aunt all around my aunt house. she does that with me when I am over there. she don't break at me that much any more not like she does my aunt youngest son. I try to play with her when I am over there for a little bit. but sometime she just lay down on her back. when she does do that with me I just pick her up and try to hold her. but she does like to jump up on chair or other things if u let her. at time I think she like to show off for me when I am over there. but it's kind of hard for my aunt to take her out on long walk or even just a small one at that. but she does take her out for a ride in her truck everyday. she does say she does fine lot of the time every now and then she act up on her.
yeah I think my at want to blame the breeder for not doing anything with her just left her alone with the other dog. she does even have problems when she get her hair cut. since the lady don't want to do full puppy cut yet since she still to crazy and she don't like a bath either. she think that the one that does her hair now might not want to do her any more. but she the same one that my little one goes to at petsmart that the only one that I really like over there right now. we did try few others but they didn't do a good job like she did on her.
but she does seem fine when I had her on the led and walking her around the store for a little bit. but I am use to it. every now and then my little one don't want to listen on the led she want to pull me. but I keep after her to listen and she had class. I do know that my aunt don't want to spend the money on the class. I just hope something will change with her sooner then later.
kikil is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!