View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #8
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Great advice about over vax'ing; dx/tx. for MVD/liver shunt(thanks a million times over for all of those that helped us through it(!); dangers of xylitol; all the various red flags to be on the lookout for in irresponsible breeders; the overarching wisdom of getting one's Yorkie from a highly reputable, long-respected breeder of Yorkshire Terriers or rescuing, general little tips about occas. diarrhea or constipation, tummy troubles, hypoglycemia in tiny dogs, diagnostic testing/treatment for various illnesses/injuries, breed-specific illnesses/conditions to watch out for in Yorkies.

Probably just as valuable as the advice and info is the hand-holding and support of others that care about your own dog, too. That was a shock. I expected this would be a good site for advice/stories/opinions and info but had no idea it would also be filled with people that seemed to care so much about each other and their dogs, my dog and even me. And then I was shocked to learn how much I came to care about them and their babies - almost as if I knew each of you and your babies. That was a complete surprise as I had never been and still am not a member of any other forum. So the support and caring part is just as big as the info and advice to me.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!