View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
Kataliadre
No Longer a Member

Thanks, everyone. She went downhill overnight and we realized it wasn't the shots, she had parvo. I got her to the vet first thing this morning and they're going to keep her. I figured she wouldn't miss us since she just met us yesterday, so keeping her there was the best. They'll be able to help her better, I think. I don't know if they'll be able to save her but I sure hope so. I'm so mad at the breeder. She had to know that she had parvo. She told us that she took Lola (That's what I decided to name the baby) to the vet yesterday to get her 2nd set of shots, but the birthdate of the one that she took to the vet and the birthdate of Lola don't match up. I think she took another dog to the vet and just tried to make it seem like it was Lola. If Lola had been at the vet yesterday, surely they would have caught this. :-/

Anyway, thanks for your help, and please cross your fingers that they are able to save this poor baby. She's SO miserable, it's really one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
Kataliadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!