View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 05:46 PM   #25
Laura
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkieville200
But I know I'd never be able to keep them all in long coats, as I do my girls, now, and I have a passion for these long coats.
True, true, true, after their baths today - I love sitting and brushing them all. They sit at the door trying to get away and I just brush them one by one about 4 times until they are all dry. As soon as the weather gets a little more steadily warm, I will shave the black/silver part of their coats. I will leave Zowie long and I am thinking Robyn and maybe Quattro. The four 8 mo olds love to be brushed, Zowie and Bronx don't like it. Bronx is real, real curly coated - so his coat goes first. Teddy is frizzy right now, but so was Zowie, so I will shave him and I think next year his coat will be pretty and I will grow it. Quattro's fur is soooo thick he is like a teacup sheepdog (10#). It is a lot of brushing, but he is a lover. I just hate the bath part (back-breaking) and I don't care for trimming them up as they ALL hate that. I still don't have a good system for ears, nails and butts. Luckily it doesn't have to be done so often.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/sh...00&ppuser=1851
Laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!