Thread: 6 week help!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:05 AM   #10
jathompson
Senior Yorkie Talker

smcole, my baby is 2 months about to be 3 months on August 4. I've had him for 4 days (today). Mine as well sleeps a lot!!! But he will get up play with lots of energy for some good 15 min. then go right back to sleep right after. My second day with him he slept pretty much up all day, getting up to play only once. My problems was was that he woke pup that morning and Ate about a pinch of food (pedigree, which is crap food DON'T GET). By 4pm he got up from his nap and was weak and started gagging even threw up a little. It was the scare of my life! That entire day I had some research cause all his sleep worried me and the whole hypoglycemia incident came up. By 4pm I realizes that my babies sugar levels had probably dropped I was so scared! I rushed to vet & they told me to watch him, they weren't much help! I bought nutri-Stat and different dog food. I gave him the nutri-stat and almost immediately he got an appetite ate and his energy was back very quickly! Now my concern is that he eats one good meal a day and wants to snack (small amounts)for the rest of the day it scares me that his sugar levels might drop again... How often and how much does your puppy eat?
jathompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!