View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #14
cindersellie
Tiny♥HoldsLotsOfLove
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I do all my shopping that I can possibly do, for EVERYTHING I buy, on line! I hate the traffic, the parking hassel, the mugging in the parking lots, and until the government skewers up shopping on line, it is really the BEST!!! I love PayPal, so dont run up credit cards....love free shipping, love the pricing, love the people I have purchased items from here on YT.....shopping on line, for ME, is a win/win situation! Only con I can think of is I forget what I have ordered! I have to write it down, so I can be watching for it!
Yes to online shopping! I gave up going to a store to shop when every time I'd find an item on line, the store didn't have it when I went in person- like they were supposed to. Online is a better use of my time- no lines, no parking issues, no worries about getting from my car into the mall. I know the UPS/ FedEx/ USPS delivery people hate me at Christmas time, but my family loves the unique items I find for them!!! ALL Online!

I would suggest looking at the cloud 9 beds that are sold here- Yorkie Haven Rescue

When you buy one, it supports those rescue pups and I've heard the pups who have them LOVE them! ( that's the next thing I'm getting for mine)

I hope all the problems you had at Petsmart are resolved. I too would ask for my money back and then spend it somewhere else.

Last edited by cindersellie; 07-13-2013 at 04:44 PM.
cindersellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!