View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #14
YorkOfTheShire
BANNED!

You have much bigger knockers (figuratively speaking, pardon the pun) than I do. I would have done as others and either fainted or went into perma-hysterics at the discovery.

To add my two cents I think it's fine waiting until you can take your fluffies to their regular vet.

I also wanted to add though - and I hope I'm not overstepping, but I was told by our vet to never ever pull anything out of dog's bohonkus (tushy) because it can damage their intestinal wall on the way out (depending on what it is). Sprout had a piece of tinsel hanging out his butt when he was a puppy (around Christmastime). I pulled it out and he was fine but I was joking about it at the vet's a month later and vet read me the riot act and said if any of them had something hanging out their butt to bring them into the office because you never know what it might be clinging to on the inside....thought he was going to whip the ruler out on my wrist, too (but he didn't).

I'm sure Sophie will be fine and I would definitely wait and go to my regular vet if it were me.

The only thing second and third opinions have gotten me so far is a lot of confusion.
YorkOfTheShire is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!