View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 02:27 PM   #29
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Unless the vet specializes in Yorkies.......he prob has no clue! I have seen yorkies from 2 lbs to 15 lbs!!!
I'm sure your baby is a Yorkie....You cant change genetics...just like with humans. Are we all 5'2 to 5'7 ? nO way...everyone is different Your baby is a Q-tee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniLeigh90 View Post
Boomer went to the vet for the first time since I got him yesterday for a check up. He has ear mites, but no worms or anything else to be concerned about , so yay! He goes in next week for his first round of shots.

One thing bothered me, though. The vet told me that he was really too big to be a Yorkie. He's two months and already he's five pounds. Our vet said that if he had to guess, he would say that boomer is a mix. When I told him that I have the papers to have him registered, he just told me that with those it's more of an honor thing. I dunno. I think Boomer looks like a Yorkie, especially in the face.

Do any of you know how big a Yorkie can get? What the vet said really made me think he's not a Yorkie, I mean, I'll love him the same regardless, but now I'm just curious.

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!