View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Since I have no dog in this fight, and could really be less concerned what everyone wants to say how these dogs originated, and since I was concerned about the controversy about this breed from the very get go, which is why I steered way clear, I will leave the debate to all those that are concerned for whatever reason, to carry on like it has for the last 15+ years! One little question....was it the MARS test that said that YT poster's little dog was a purebred Yorkie, you remember, the one that no one thought looked like a Yorkie at all? As adorable as that baby was, a lot of people were stunned and amazed with those results.......I couldnt agree more...we all know breeders will lie about what they are producing....but I still will go with Mr.Biewer and his explanation.....I feel it is just as valid as anything anyone else that comes up with their own theory or opinion. Until the data base for DNA testing has improved and enlarged and the testing is obviously more accurate, I will take Mr.Biewer at his word.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!