View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #9
BWRTerrierFan
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
I needed to add a couple of words and ran out of time...so I reposted here....
Not "opinion" or "theory"....unless Mr.Biewer actually lied about his breeding program to me, I got this straight from the "horse's mouth"...not supposition, not my opinion, my theory, my hypothesis, but fact, as told to me by Mr Biewer! Now if he was lying, which I can not believe he would be doing back in the 90's, as far as I am concerned, this is gospel, straight from the breeder that registered his "color faulted" Yorkies, and why he did it like he did! He was not ashamed of his beautiful colored Yorkies and he did not want them to be known as "faulted" Yorkies.

Hearing it from a breeder does NOT make fact, as many breeders are guilty of falsifying paperwork and pedigrees. AKC has suspended people for this very reason, read their minutes. Mr. Biewer could have done the same but assuming Mr. Biewer was honest there is still the theory that his dogs had "oops" behind them. The FACT is that there is no proof that these are pure yorkies but there IS PROOF that the Biewers have DNA in them that came from other breeds, the MARS study.
BWRTerrierFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!