View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 04:51 PM   #24
MandiesMom
and Shelby's too
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Like I said, it (a mistake) could be costly to the pup. I realize people want so much to help, but we just have to be careful and honestly the best advice is often to suggest a vet. In medicine sometimes there is only ONE letter that makes a difference in things. When I studied anatomy and physiology we had to spell every single term correctly on exams or points were deducted.

In this forum, I have always tried to be careful not to give people advice that only a vet should give. When a pup has a deadly disease, I will stand pat and say that only a vet should tell them what to feed.
If you read the advice and every answer, then you saw where this was suggested from the beginning.

Seriously, first and foremost we are all here to try to help and not a one of us are without mistakes and not a one of us, that I am aware of, have a vet degree. When Lil Sis made a mistake, you kindly pointed that out. When LilAnnCamp came back and stated she made a mistake, as well (which she never had to even do, btw), she gets a lecture?

Also, this below statement in particular - is super condescending.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
Just bringing it to your attention to do with as you please. If you want to continue to justify it or defend it, that's your choice. If you choose to learn from it, that is also your choice.
OP - Praying for your pup and sorry this thread got taken off course. Everyone here just loves these pups and wants to help. Keep us updated ok?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!