View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 11:53 PM   #66
Iheartdoggyzzz
Yorkie Talker

Default THANKYOU... Donate? Advice?. Puppy farm :(

Again THANKYOU, I actually want to donate to this site when get my money an every month there after , can't donate lots but want do something, this is only place I've had help, advice, surport, most of all understanding n friendship xxx may I just say I'm not mentally ill! Or disturbed, yes I'm very depressed at min n tearfull but that's due to my babies! This girl has least 9dogs at any one time sometimes 18 , yes she keeps her house nice n clean but most dogs are in makeshift kennel outside, they all shih tzu, chihuahua crosses n a yorkie, she runs a puppy farm from home basically, bragged to me all my dogs r related, she has two three litters at min n always has, n pregnant bitches, she told me one of her dogs a shih tzu x is only 4 yr old now she got bout 7 litters left in her yet! But it's been bred since it was ready. I met her when she lst one her god my daughter me helped her hand posters out. Money nothing I'd sell my soul together my three back but she made £550. Selling my three. Re the police I'm still very shocked, I wish I was allowed copy of recorded conversation, as all calls recorded. The sly call the girl made to police made them assume I'm disturbed!! Intact makes me feel bloody crazy esp after police call! I already rang RSPCA said its police matter but were lovely, petlog have had honeys new owner that bought her ring in so if police done their job I'd least have honey my old girl homeshe n rly 9yr old, she put in add she z3 yr old no health problem s!! I livid, she has eye missing recent, teeth taken out they need monitoring, she has dislocated back kneecaps, and arthritis at times she very bad and needs reg vet treatment, medication, I have carry her up n down stairs if she jumps off sofa as be the big doggy bed or big cushion on floor or her legs just click n very painfull for her, SORRY IM GOING ON N ON AGAIN... Even spoke my vet boils down to police, and I rang back trying complain get case opened again..was told after read the notes... You already been told the dogs situation is finished their no open case nor will their be same with the assult n harassment. M anyway I know if I ever see my dogs ill stop n take them back but there only newspaper left but police stil won't change there view but if they'd only investigate they see! I have my hospital records.. Was admitted for my breathing n chest not cos I'm disturbed n suicidal as she said, come my house, it's lovely, clean, pets have everything, check my saved texts, check all calls, ask witness who saw her head but n threaten. Me, .....so in my heart deep down I know I can't legally get them back n it kills me. I have think of bobbin also house so quiet, I went to look at two lots litters yorkies awwwwww! N shih tzu s( I thought orig be to hard getting another yorkie I'm scared I'd be compare it to my others n that's not fair...but I know deep down I wouldn't I'd love n spoil new puppy polo ) ...but I feel so much guilt, like I'm tryin replace my lost abides? But bobbin needs a companion he's had his lost family since he first opened his eyes! If I got new baby I'd still not stop looking at every yorkie in street or online etc in the hope it's mine. But just need advice bout new puppy? Again sorry to go on n on , and love hugs n bobbin sends you all doggy kisses xxx
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!