Thread: Halie(R.I.P)
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
jbaer7
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry Halie(R.I.P)

Two weeks ago I got a call from my crying ex-girlfriend that she had bad news for me. Our beloved and playful Halie had stopped breathing after a few hours in the pool chasing her ball. It wasn't till several minutes out of the pool she noticed that Halie wasn't herself and then stopped breathing. In several attempts to revive her that did not work she ended up taking Halie to the Vet. Unfortunately it was too late and there was nothing they could do for her........she was already gone. I was so sad after I got off the phone with my ex because it all happened so quickly and I never got to say goodbye. However, when she called me she had our baby in her arms with her. I told her to give her a kiss for me and tell her I loved her. That was my goodbye. She wasn't even 3 yrs of age and so full of fun. All she wanted everyday of her life was to fetch her ball. She would do that till she literally fell asleep. I had split custody of her with my ex so I would go pick her up along with our other yorkie Abbie. My favorite time with Halie is when we would go outside in my backyard and I would throw the ball against my back wall and she would jump up and grab them right out of the air. She wouldn't miss a beat and the one's that she missed she would run as fast as she could to grab them. It was so funny to watch her because her little body would get so low to the ground running after these balls. She would know where the balls are in my house so anytime I would go near them she would get all excited because she knew it was time to play outside in the backyard. She is the best dog I ever had and I will miss her very much. She had so much more fetching in her but am sure if there is a doggy heaven thats what she is doing right now. I just wish I could be the one throwing the ball..........Love you Halie Jade!!!
jbaer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!