View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #64
Mistymillar
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I live in UK and am absolutely disgusted that a police representative could make an informed decision over the phone about a crime report. Unless you have had a full psychiatric report by a psychiatrist there should be no issue, you have reported several crimes, theft, property damage and serious threats. No matter how busy they are or who reported what first the police have an obligation to visit with you and make a proper investigation.
From what you have posted I would think you live in a pretty difficult area (I am from a particularly difficult and violent part of Belfast) so I think I can empathise with the sort of people you are dealing with here.
Please seek out some community organisations where you live, there are usually lots of different people who can help you to cope and move forward to protect yourself from the bullying and harassment you are experiencing.
Personally I wish I could be where you are and give your neighbours a very sweet taste of their own medicine, I am neither nasty or violent, but I can give serious bullies a run for their money, legally, peacefully and right in their faces.
I hate that you have given up hope of getting your pack back.
I wouldn't rest until I had my family in their home.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!