View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
LilRickieFowler
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldyrev1 View Post
Oh Amy Lynn, I'm so glad to read your second post and see that your pup has found some relief.

Princess Sophie hasn't had constipation but I always watch when she poops and early on it seemed like she was having trouble. She was very little and we started adding water and some wet food to her dry kibble and that solved the problem for her. I still moisten her food daily and watch her water intake, I have even been known to put drops of water on her nose to get her to drink. I think it's just going to be this way for her but at lease we know how to help.

So glad you are relieved that your pup must be feeling better!! Blessings!!
Thank you so much for your reply, I think I forget how very tiny he is because he is so adorable and he has a big personality, but since he is so tiny you are correct we have to watch how much they are eating and drinking and eliminating because their digestive tracts are tiny too! My Shi Tzus can eat just about anything and they never have a problem but my little guy is delicate even though he thinks he is tough. I agree with you also that adding water to their food or just putting some water in a syringe when the aren't feeling well is a great idea. Princess Stephanie is such a cute name.
AmyLynn
LilRickieFowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!