View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #15
Beth Boofa
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiDotts View Post
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...ps04153f95.jpg
Maybe a link to my photo bucket. My spouse drove down there under assumption they were meeting at the breeders. She said he was cheap BC he was the last and almost four months. Spouse was delayed on trip due to work. When he arrived at address he realised it was an old abandoned winery. They were in the drive part. My spouse realised was duped, but the guy smwllt of liquor, the puppy was tick coveted and stank to high h e double hockey sticks, so paid to get him at least out of there. Needless to say I am positive it was a mill. I heard one closed down and was auctioned out in that area so no doubt she was trying to sell off reminders. No clue. Not sure I want to know especially when spouse said oh yeH she had a chihuahua pup and Newfoundland pup. Face palm. Educating spouse on how not to obtain a dog or puppy. Hopefully link works. He does have a vet setup Tuesday. Couldn't sooner BC vet was out of town

Oh my goodness! Well thank god ur spouse still went threw with the deal & purchased the pup! You guys have now saved this pups life. Glad ur going to have the pup checked out, he's adaptable. He looks so happy in the pic! To me, he looks very much yorkie but could also be a morkie. Welcome to YT, glad u found this forum!
Beth Boofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!