View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 08:51 AM   #1
CandiDotts
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default My new puppy, is he Yorkie or Morkie?

My Gsd passed away few weeks ago. For Mother's Day my spouse brought me
Home what I always wanted, a Morkie. Personally I love Yorkies and
Morkies. Now, my spouse is not educated on I'll reputable breeders, and found one
Online. Needless to say spouse met this person in a closed down winery
Parking lot three hours away at 11 pm at night and exchanged 100 dollars for this
Puppy. Now we can all a green it was about the dumbest thing one can do.
I have doubts he is a Morkie. Perhaps Yorkie. Or some sort of Yorkie Mix. He
Is shorter then our min pin but longer. He was born supposedly January 23rd. If this is accurate or not I am not sure but his baby teeth are missing in the muddle of his gums. His
Hair is coarser, reminds me of schnauzer hair, but mixes of colors and really wavy. He has greys and browns, tan, and shocks of cream on his face that end in grey tones. His ears are erect. His coat unless just brushed has the appearance of looking oiled or gelled and kinky. Coatse hair of course could be due to poor nutrition. I have put him on Merrick's toy breed all life stages chicken, brown rice and pea with some canned puppy food. He is alert , bright, smart as a whip.Of course I will love him regardless of whatever he is and vet appointment is set for a complete work up Tuesday. Just curious. He seems big for a yorkie but does not
look like morkies I have seen. Thank you.how do you attach a picture from a cell? Thank you.
CandiDotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!