View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #60
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaSophia View Post
I had no idea you guys would react this way to this breeder. I thought I was making a good choice and she was a quality breeder. May have to re-think things but I honestly think my little girl is adorable and perfect in every way.

Sort of sorry I asked but good to know others opinions.
Dear Sir/Mam,

If you look at the above or google anything Yorkie you will be directed to links here on YT. We are the largest Yorkie anything in the country. Here you will find thousands of threads regarding puppy mills, but even better most of us are unfortunately experienced and/or very educated regarding this topic.

We are not trying to hurt you, we are trying to tell you that this is a puppy mill/broker/etc. All of this breeders practices are completely unethical and there isn't a reputable breeder around that would vouch for her.

I understand your love for the little girl but if I ever say anything I can only tell you to run, run far away. My Mini is from a puppy mill, she is nothing but unhealthy...no hips I didn't know about until she was almost a year old, allergies so severe that she has not gone 3 months without medication, she gets shots weekly to help, she had an eye that a first glance nothing looked wrong, within days of bringing her home we were told her entire eye had to be reconstructed...$7000...in total we have spent over $25,000 on our Miss Mini and I absolutely am not exaggerating.....I wouldn't trade her for anything and am glad I was so ignorant/uneducated regarding puppymills etc....I am sure there are very few people who would do for her what my husband and I have done for her...

I will research this breeder for future visitors to this site...if your interested stay tuned, I'm pretty good at this...but, let me just tell you this breeder is not a maybe she is definitely a puppymiller...she even sells baby pigs....there is nothing ethical about this woman, do you really want to support her breeding program?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!