View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
LexisSerenity
Yorkie Talker

Love New puppy...Morkie Girl! Questions

Hi everyone!
Well I've never had a yorkie or a maltese before but I do adore both breeds. On my search I decided I wanted to get a morkie and perhaps a yorkie one day in the future.

My girl (8 weeks) is black and brown/tan and is the most black and brown out of her litter. They said her dad is a morkie and the mom is a yorkie. What do you guys think? Do you think they were playing me? I'm not familiar with how yorkies are supposed to look/change/coat types ect.

I attached some pics of my babygirl and of the parents and dad when he was young and mom after giving birth.

I am asking for opinions of what the parents look like, and what my girl looks like? and will she stay relatively the same color she is just turn much lighter like her parents? or is she going to stay the same? Does she look 75% yorkie to you? Her hair looks kind of wavy and so did her mothers. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
New puppy...Morkie Girl! Questions-part_1368404286040_resized.jpeg   New puppy...Morkie Girl! Questions-part_1368404146714_resized.jpeg   New puppy...Morkie Girl! Questions-rsz_20130513_095127.jpg   New puppy...Morkie Girl! Questions-rsz_20130513_03.jpg  
LexisSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!