View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:10 AM   #15
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
Mini is on some potent meds to for CT. I had talked to the vet about it once before, but will inquire. I'm a bit concerned because she hasn't had a bout like this in awhile since we started the desensitizing shots....it seems to have peaked last night cuz its multiplied to cover her body...dr. prescribed steroids and Zenequin and shampoo...my poor baby is so hot though...tonight you can already see an improvement. The Zenequin gives her nausea so I have to give on a full tummy with Sucralfate...the other antibiotics make her so nauseated too but Zenequin just makes her lick air a lot...

side note: Miss Mia2 protects Mia like a guard dog it is so funny...I was giving Miss Mini the pills the hard way (holding mouth open pushing down the tube) because I ran out of pill pockets...Mia2 was going batship crazy! barking and jumping on me like leave her alone!!!
Oh gosh, poor little thing has a lot to deal with in terms of skin/allergies. You feel so horrible when they're so clearly uncomfortable...so helpless. I'd really recommend thinking about the Atopica. Before Atopica, Marcel used to wake up like at 1am or 2am - just to chew and lick his paws, bc he was so bothered...poor little fella. With Atopica, he never does that...now, he has some occasional breakthru symptoms, but NOTHING like before.

That is utterly cute about Mia2 - little miss mother hen!

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!