View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Omg, I so hear this. This is the time of year when Wylie is almost guaranteed a bout or 2 w/ pyoderma. I don't want to put him on Atopica bc he already has potent meds w/ his Cushings. But, Marcel is on Atopica (he has bad pollen allergies) and it does WONDERS, it changed his life. Have you thought about putting Mini on Atopica?
Mini is on some potent meds to for CT. I had talked to the vet about it once before, but will inquire. I'm a bit concerned because she hasn't had a bout like this in awhile since we started the desensitizing shots....it seems to have peaked last night cuz its multiplied to cover her body...dr. prescribed steroids and Zenequin and shampoo...my poor baby is so hot though...tonight you can already see an improvement. The Zenequin gives her nausea so I have to give on a full tummy with Sucralfate...the other antibiotics make her so nauseated too but Zenequin just makes her lick air a lot...

side note: Miss Mia2 protects Mia like a guard dog it is so funny...I was giving Miss Mini the pills the hard way (holding mouth open pushing down the tube) because I ran out of pill pockets...Mia2 was going batship crazy! barking and jumping on me like leave her alone!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!