Thread: New Owner here!
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 04:21 PM   #7
Nicci
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks everyone!

At the end of Rosie's first day..we went to my moms and had a dinner with friends. She was truly comfortable with all the new people andthe big dogs and cats. She was so happy! And when we got home..got out of the car. She looked to the right..her old home right there. Instead of trying to lead me there..she walked up the path..up the steps..through the door..to my bedroom to lay down. :-)

Thanks for the advice about the blanket smell. She came with a blanket..she doesn't seem interested in it..in fact..she won't even touch it.

Also..i have two kids..two and 6 months. Her previous owner has a 2 and 5 year old. Rosie has started to show interest in my 2 year old..approaching and sitting next to. Which is awesome!

I have been trying to comb her hair..and the hair around and below her eyes has gunk ..what is the best way to take care of that?

Also..her previous owner only fed her wet food..canned food. I doubt she ever even looked at her teeth..i am switching her to dry food..already looked up what food to give her. I want to take her to vet but would like to know how to clean her teeth..and how do i wash her..

Okay..yeah..its my first dog..im a stay at home mom so she is never tied up..never locked up..i don't do that! :-)
Nicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!