Thread: 3 questions...
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:36 AM   #24
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyKelben View Post
I knew when I hit the "post" key there would be a ton of different opinions re: my opinion of this dog food. I purposefully chose SD to look at because of all the vets that recommend it and who sell it.

I could list all the sites and articles and breeders etc., that I have talked with over the years concerning all dog food but that would be really me doing your research for you. Simply google "why feed SD"... "why do vets recommend SD" benefits and downfall of SD,, and so on ... read for yourself.

Having said all this I understand people getting really defensive... that honestly is not my intention at all!!! I hope to share my new baby with you all when he arrives and will depend on your experience to help me with his raising , to be the best little guy on the planet. If I didn't want your honest opinions on these important issues, I wouldn't ask the questions.... please don't be upset with me.
Googling is not research to me. Unless there are studies that you can cite or proof you can offer where their foods harmed pups, I will stick with my own opinion.

Not being defensive at all...I am simply stating my opinion about a company that goes above and beyond. It is simply tiring to hear the scuttle butt about this company that just so happens to save the lives of many dogs with their RX foods....and I do believe their foods are safe and healthy. Some people who feed these foods are actually afraid to post it .. how sad. All that because so many have trashed the foods over the years. I am loud and proud about what I feed.

Not upset with you at all...if you knew it when you hit Submit Reply, then perhaps you knew it was really not something that should be said? I don't know...

You say you are just now getting a new puppy. I have had pups for a long long time and they are not having issues due to the foods I feed them. They are actually quite lovely and healthy...other than the ones who happen to have genetic issues or other things that are common in the breed.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!