View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #10
Deb1
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrysmum View Post
Good evening to a fellow UK-er!!!

Difficult, isn't it?!!? I feel very guilty when I have to go out to somewhere Harry can't go....he's so used to being with me, and all he does is 'wait' while I'm gone - nothing moves, nothing's eaten, he doesn't drink etc. 'til I get home....he literally just waits for my/our return.

He's an extremely sociable little boy, especially where other dogs are concerned - ANY dogs which is a bit scarey sometimes!

I know he'd love a little brother or sister, but - to tell the truth - I'm really worried about the family dynamic of adding another Littlie.....he's so in to us that my concern would be he'd transfer all his attention to the newbie....and I personally often have to incorporate Harry into the days I care for my (elderly) parents and I'm very unsure how that would work out for us all....

Such a personal, difficult issue - one that I'm sure you'll manage to work out! Good luck! Sally + Harry x
I wondered if Teeka would transfer her love to my new puppy, too.......she didn't! Tatiana and Teeka are "sisters" and play together. When it is time for some snuggling and lov'n they both come to me as I am their "Mama" and they want me for comfort, nap time snuggles and love!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!