View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:16 AM   #9
Harrysmum
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerbummer View Post
Jasper lives with me but my Pom Cora lives with my mum, part of the reason I want another yorkie, is to keep jasper company when I go to work, but to be honest the thought of loosing something so precious I wouldn't be able to bare it, I would need another to love just as much, who lives with me, to be there, if I lost one. Is that a bad reason?

So what's your reason for adding another fur baby to the family? Hope they aren't as depressing as my reason lol. Xx
Good evening to a fellow UK-er!!!

Difficult, isn't it?!!? I feel very guilty when I have to go out to somewhere Harry can't go....he's so used to being with me, and all he does is 'wait' while I'm gone - nothing moves, nothing's eaten, he doesn't drink etc. 'til I get home....he literally just waits for my/our return.

He's an extremely sociable little boy, especially where other dogs are concerned - ANY dogs which is a bit scarey sometimes!

I know he'd love a little brother or sister, but - to tell the truth - I'm really worried about the family dynamic of adding another Littlie.....he's so in to us that my concern would be he'd transfer all his attention to the newbie....and I personally often have to incorporate Harry into the days I care for my (elderly) parents and I'm very unsure how that would work out for us all....

Such a personal, difficult issue - one that I'm sure you'll manage to work out! Good luck! Sally + Harry x

Last edited by Harrysmum; 04-19-2013 at 09:18 AM.
Harrysmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!