View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 08:43 AM   #8
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

I've been wanting a second dog since... well, since I brought Jackson home 4 years ago!! He is 4 1/2 now and I am just waiting for the right time. We have a very close bond, and do everything together, and I think adding a 2nd will definitely change our routine. I think it will take some getting used to but I really think overall, Jackson will be very happy with a younger sibling in the long run. But at the moment, I'm 'content'. I spend a lot of money on him and only him (I spoil him), it's super easy to bring him back and forth from our house to my dads house (where we like to visit a few times a week), he comes with me to family members houses for visits and holidays, etc, he comes on vacations where he's allowed. It's just... easy. And I know I will complicate my life a bit more by adding another. I am just waiting until I am in my own house/apartment which won't be for another 1-2 years. So yeah, I pretty much have my breed picked out (Border Terrier). I am 95% sure. And that took me long enough! haha. I know I'll know when I'm ready.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!