View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #13
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Well, you most certainly could not have landed in a better place! There is not one soul on here that does not understand what you are going through....most of us have lived your heartache ourselves, so snuggle in and feel loved, accepted, totally understood, and cared for. I still cry over my babies that I have lost, as do most of us....time will soften the sharp edges of that pain, but it never goes away....your baby held a very special place in your heart and no other pup will ever fill that in. You will eventually feel like you are ready to accept another pup into your heart...right alongside the area your other baby holds so dear, and you will start a whole new, different adventure with a new baby, one that you will adore and treasure just as much as you do your other. Until that time comes, take off your hat and coat, sit down with a favorite beverage, and join the group...you will learn things you never could have dreamed of!.....and gradually, you will feel a soft, gentle little nudge, coming from your heart, allowing you to feel like maybe you are ready to accept the devotion of another precious little soul! And it will begin all over again for you!!!!

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 04-18-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!