View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #23
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina21 View Post
Any rules or anything goes?
LOL I don't know exactly but I think we should try to make this fun and no stress, but I will post my ideas and ask those that plan on participating to post theirs and let me know what they think of the suggestion I have, I really want everyone to be in agreement.

Here are my ideas, but please chime in with yours

Design Project - Harness Vest made from blue denim (new or recycled denim)

Make as many as you would like for either girls, boys or unisex

No full blown dresses or tutus but short ruffles and lace type skirts OK

Have fun and be creative by using embellishments, coordinating fabric, lace, buttons, appliques, embroidery, grommets, studs and what ever else you can think of.

Take at least three pictures of each vest, One laying flay good side up, one of the inside, and at least one on your pup. More than three are fine.

Photos should be ready by April 30th. I would really like to make a smile box of every ones work. However if you would prefer to post the pictures individually than I guess I can start a thread on May 1st and you can post the photos there. I think a smile box would be fun and of course on the thread with the smile box you could still post additional photos if you wanted. I want to post the thread on the main page so everyone can see our Paw-ject runway fashion show.

I bought some fabric yesterday but still have not come up with my design. I really think it will be fun to see how many different styles of denim vests we come up with.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!